Monday, May 13, 2013

Major Drawer Freestyle at Hemel.

There are a lot of different, indoor snow slopes over the UK. They each accommodate a weekly freestyle event, or nights, for they will build an indoor woodland.

My local pitch, if it can be called local, is Castleford. It's 100 miles down the motorway, provide or take. During plenty of time I've been snowboarding truth be told there, I've ridden some excellent park features. It's not necessarily the same quality, and there are special events should they put more a lot of time into the park design/build… Many times it's just ok, various times it's awesome.

Switch track on the slope at Hemel Hempstead. Over the last couple of months, I've taken note for the park photos they've submitted on Facebook. They glance good. The features look well shaped. For an indoor park, they're impressive.

Hemel Hempstead is a step forward away than Castleford; I actually haven't ridden there, so that i can't say what a freestyle nights are enjoy. But I do think the parks them to build look good; the crew at Hemel are making an effort to give riders some terrific features.

No comments:

Post a Comment