Friday, April 26, 2013

Zaha: I'll be starstruck at Manchester United - Goal.com Singapore

The Crystal Palace winger signed for the Premier League winners in January, and says he hopes he can get the Championship membership offered before he leaves for Old Trafford The 20-year-old closed for the Premier League champions in January for a fee of A17 million but went back on loan to the Eagles. Zaha is excited by the outlook of linking up with Old Trafford's several superstars, but is determined to fight for his place and declare a starting berth. "I am just anxious and excited," he told Sunlight. "I can't wait. It'll be different things. When I walk into that dressing room at United, I don't understand what I'll feel. My head will be kept by me down as I'm there to play baseball. "But I've to admit I'll be considered a bit starstruck. [Robin] van Persie and [Ryan] Giggs is going to be in there - wow. [Wayne] Rooney will soon be within - remarkable. How to perhaps not be getting excited about this? "I need to be patient. I really do not be prepared to walk in and play week-in week-out. Once I obtain the opportunity I'll simply take it." Zaha's recent team, Palace, are in fifth devote the Championship and locked in a tight struggle to secure a play-off location, though their form has suffered considering that the winger agreed to move to United. However the Ivory Coast-born adversary is serious his only priority right now is advertising, and is determined to simply help Palace achieve the Premier League before he leaves. "At the minute, though, the concern is Crystal Palace," he continued. "I can only just guarantee everyone this is actually the case. Since I signed for United I've had just a little dip within my performance, I will not deny that. But I have to get back again to what I excel. "People say it is the speculation of going to United which saw me struggle. But games were gone 10 by Van Persie without score but it had been some of those things. He was playing a part and still doing his most readily useful. Similarly, I am anxious to obtain Palace up. "All I will do is hold my head down. While doing my best for Palace until the end of the season", I have to attempt to deal with this achievement.

Via: Lila Loja - Deportivo Quevedo - Ecuador Division 1

No comments:

Post a Comment